Monday 27 February 2012

Makeup Haul + New Beauty Video!

Hello everyone :) So this is just a quick haul of some of the things that my mum had purchased for me yesterday, along with my new beauty video!!

Link to new beauty video: How to prime eyes without an eyeshadow primer!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmxstHxmdyw

My mum encountered a sale for Maybelline and bought these for me! Prices range from $2-$8! A really good deal!

Maybelline Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush in Fresh Plum.
I have never tried a loose blush before, so I shall see how it works for me! The colour of this blush is very pretty, perfect for the upcoming autumn/fall season!












Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer in Medium Sand.
This is quite a good concealer, although just a little too thick for my tase and a little hard to blend, especially when applying it under the eyes. Still quite a good product for $3! It is definitely a good product for concealing dark spots on the face.


Maybelline Pulse Perfection Mascara in Black.
I am super excited to try out this vibrating mascara! The wand is quite thin and long, so Im assuming this is more of a lengthening mascara but it also claims to give volume to lashes. I have never tried a vibrating mascara before! I am really excited to try this once my Covergirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara has been used up.













Maybelline Mineral Power Pack in medium including:
-Maybelline Mineral Power Loose Powder Foundation
-Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer
-Maybelline Mineral Power Loose Translucent Powder
-Maybelline Kabuki Brush





No comments:

Post a Comment