Thursday 19 April 2012

Lush Haul video!

Last week I went to lush for the very first time and I purchased a few items which I had wanted for a really long time. Lush was an amazing experience, and the stall/lush counter I went to was quite far so I saved up some money and made the trip to lush and bought these lovely items!
I did a haul video on my beauty channel if you would like to watch it, and want a more in depth explanation of each product.
Beauty channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/sugarbubblespicex/featured

Products
1st row (from left to right):
-Soaps: Honey I Washed the Kids, Rockstar, Porridge
-Samples: Curly Wurly shampoo and R&B Hair Moisturiser

2nd row (from left to right):
American Cream Conditioner, No Drought Dry Dry Shampoo and Retread Conditioner









No comments:

Post a Comment